best mac and cheese I've ever eaten. I haven't been able to find it since I bought it at Fred Meyer awhile back, but now I see I can buy online. Anyway, I really like peas in mac & cheese. Frozen peas. Or fresh, but I've only ever tried frozen peas. It not only adds some yummy veggies to the meal, but it also adds color contrast, which is good. And if you add something red to your meal, you can have the colors of the jamaican flag. Plus, this pasta is in the shape of a peace sign. Who doesn't love a peace sign? Perhaps you could play "One Love" by Bob Marley in the background while eating this delicious meal.
Peace out.
3 comments:
Macaroni and cheese is probably my favorite food. When we got married we had a reception in Hawaii. They asked what my favorite food is, of course I told them macaroni and cheese. Guess what we had at the reception??? :) It was wonderful.
But my question is, if I add peas to it does it therefore become nutritious enough that I can eat it every day?
i'd have to say yes, you could eat it every day if peas happen to be in it :)
i am an annie's fiend!!
i'm glad you blogged about it's greatness. :)
Post a Comment