The other night I made some brownies (from the box. I suggest Betty Crocker's extra fudgy brownie mix or whatever the title is). And the thing I like about brownies is how good they are. I don't know why more people don't use them as a wedding cake. Who likes wedding cake? But plenty of people love brownies.
Anyway, peanut butter is good too. And the combination of these two is DIVINE :) What you do is, mix up the brownie mix and pour into pan, and before placing into preheated oven, throw some peanut butter into the microwave and then drizzle the melted PB over the brownies. Pop in the oven and 20 minutes later (oven times may vary...) you have a good little "reese's pieces" extravaganza. I'm pretty sure there is a pre-made mix of this, but don't buy that. It's way more fun to drizzle on your own.
1 comment:
neato!!!
also i really like your veto of wedding cake. i was just ranting about wedding cake the other day to someone...(i cant remember who the unfortunate sucker was...) and how i thought it was the biggest waste of money for weddings. i don't know anyone who doesnt eat wedding cake out of obligation because it's there...and the size of texas...and it's just what you do.
anyways...i excpect to eat brownies at yours. :)
Post a Comment