Wednesday, July 11, 2007

recipe of life.

This blog is mainly about the things I choose to cook. While away at school this past spring, I discovered many things about the kitchen that I love. I am a chicken fanatic and tend to cook that every meal I eat meat. Hopefully I'll branch out.

Also, I love peas. I could put them in just about anything and be happy.

Basically, this blog won't have any original recipes (or maybe it will) but it will just be my modifications of classic recipes. Or my total disregard for following a recipe (which, ends up being an original recipe).

maybe you'll get something new from my posts, maybe you won't. But I am always looking for new things to cook, so feel free to share any with me :)

4 comments:

kristi said...

i love new recipes! this will be fun.

Carl and Susan Chase said...

this is hilarious!heheheheh but cool

becky said...

i like the idea of this!!

.justin said...

you must be a really professional blogger.

two blogs, and both with really cool names...

impressive!